This release is a release candidate of an upcoming 3.1 version of OroCommerce:
- We have implemented numerous improvements related to the localization of the application.
- The application can now be run on PHP 7.2.
- We’ve added the next chunk of the backoffice UX improvements, including the migration to Bootstrap 4.1
- The performance of the single page checkout workflow has been significantly improved by reducing the number of synchronous and asynchronous web-requests and by implementing additional server-side performance optimizations.
- It is now possible to share a guest link to a quote view page with customers.